Wednesday 23 June 2010

A lovely day!

It was uncharacteristically hot here in South London today, so Velcro Boy and his big sister Moobles, spent most of the day in various states of undress, prancing about in the sandpit and paddling pool.

At one point Moobles came downstairs pretending to be me, wrapped in one of my dresses and wearing a pair of my high heels. Unfortunately a little while later she came to find me in the kitchen and informed me that "Velcro boy is playing in the paddling pool with your shoes". Oh dear. He was indeed sitting, fully clothed in the middle of the paddling pool, splashing about with my shoes and looking rather pleased with himself!

We ventured out to the Post Office today because we had a parcel to collect and I was hoping it was something exciting. Moobles rode on her new bike (well, she sat on it, I pushed it along and steered with the parent handle) and VB rode in our Solarweave Connecta which was the only thing light enough to sling with today. It's my newest sling, and I love it, it's very thin but supportive and UV protective too. Unfortunately, the parcel turned out to be something for my husband AKA Gadget Man, so nothing exciting at all, just more gubbins for his Iphone. We enjoyed the walk though and cheered ourselves up with houmous and strawberries when we got home (although not at the same time!).

No comments:

Post a Comment